Today I’ll be sharing a simple 9-Step Process to INCINERATE your stubborn Belly Fat, Love Handles, and Chest Fat FAST! We’ll be covering the exercises/ workout, the diet and what to AVOID if you really want to lose fat in these areas forever!
Step 1: The Right Approach
- Understand that you can’t target fat loss with a specific exercise.
- When it comes to storing fat, your body has it’s preferences. For some people, their body will store excess fat in the belly for others it might be the chest.
- It’s just simply where your body stores it first and then decides to take it from the last.
Step 2: Increase Resistance Workouts
The real way you could get into losing fat is by getting into a calorie deficit or in simple words, by burning it.
So there lies an obvious question,
“ What’s the best workout or diet to burn fat ? “
- Before you drag crazy diets into your lifestyle, the better way is to just increase one more workout per week.
- You’ll definitely notice the fat burning without making complex changes.
Step 3: Step it Up !
- Now let’s add 2 extra walks every day for just 10-15 minutes.
- In conjunction with that extra workout a week now, we’re starting to actually raise the bar of fat loss a little bit quicker.
Step 4: Light Cardio
- So in addition to this, let’s add some light cardio.
- We have a dedicated video in our channel that gives the best exercises for this. So definitely check it out to progress.
Step 5: The Calorie Problem
The sooner you realize that you have problems with your eating habits, the better. If you have excess fat in your body, there is no doubt that your diet is off.
You might be in an ongoing diet, but if you don’t see results on your body though weeks past by, it’s time for a major change.
Step 6: Math !
- Let’s determine how many calories you need on a daily basis.
- Next let’s determine your fat loss goal. Typically, I’ll recommend a calorie deficit of about 350 to 500 calories every single day.
- So let’s say your body needs 2200 calories every single day for maintenance levels. So if we’re using 500 calorie daily deficit as an example, you take 500 calories. If you deduct that from your 2200, it gives you 1700 calories a day. That means if you’re really trying to lose fat you’re going to need to consume 1700 calories a day.
Step 7: Eat with Consistency
- Start eating the same thing every single day (at least Monday to Friday).
- This will entirely eradicate a lot of confusion and will prevent you from burning out.
- So, determine the calories you need and pick the food accordingly and have the same for Monday to Friday.
Step 8: Cheat Meals
If you have something to take away from all this it should be to avoid cheat meals at any cost.
- Don’t ruin all the progress you’ve made from Monday to Friday by having crazy cheat meals at the weekends.
- Even though you think you are burning, cheat meals keeps you in an endless cycle where you won’t actually see any amount of results.
“When can I have cheat meals?”
Progress is key. Remember to take pictures of your progress just so you can see results starting to happen. Once you start to see that a significant amount as well that’s when you can start to responsibly introduce cheat meals.
Step 9: Keep the Fire Burning!
Now that you’ve made this far, you are going to have a good idea of what you can and can’t do on a daily basis. It’s easier to maintain so from here and you’re going to be able to really start to stick with this habits that are going to develop. That’s about the best way that you can go about losing love handles losing belly fat and losing your man boobs.