Top 5 Lower Abs Exercises (Your Lower Abs Are Going to Be SCREAMING!!). In today’s video, I’m going to be walking you through 5 of the most powerful exercises to target your lower abdominal muscles. These exercises are great for sculpting your lower abs, six pack, and as well for toning and defining your V-Line area as well.
Here’s your Lower Ab Workout Routine:
1. Hanging Leg Raises: 2 sets of 8-10 reps
2. Lying Leg Lifts: 2 sets of 8-10 reps
3. Reverse Crunches: 2 sets of 8-10 reps
4. Scissor Kicks: 2 sets of 12-15reps (each leg)
5. Flutter Kicks: 2 sets of 12-15reps (each leg)
Stalk Me Below To See How I’m Eating And Training Everyday:
IG: @thebarbarianbody https://www.instagram.com/thebarbaria...
Snap: barbarianbody https://www.snapchat.com/add/barbaria...
Facebook: /barbarianbody/ https://www.facebook.com/barbarianbod...