APP ISSUES and SOLUTIONS
Q: I cannot sign into the app- Email not recognized/ Invalid Credentials
A: Here are the steps required to re-access:
1. First, delete and reinstall our app to ensure you are using the latest version.
2. Tap on a video (A new page will appear)
3. Tap on Choose Your Plan
4. Select a Plan (Please note that you will not be purchasing anything. You are selecting this option to reach the page where you can Create An Account)
5. Tap on Create Your Account
6. Go ahead and create an account with your Apple ID or Andriod ID, then go back to the videos. PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON COMPLETE ORDER
NOTE: Please DO NOT Click on Complete Order, Instead, go back to the videos, and at the bottom of the page, click on Account, then Restore Purchase
By Restoring the purchase, the system will check for your Apple or Android subscription and automatically relink it to your BarbarianBody account, which should allow you to access videos.
If for some reason you still can't login, our support team is standing-by to help: email@example.com
Q: How do I Restore Purchase?
1. Ensure that you are signed in to your account. If you get the warning message Email not recognized, please refer to the instructions above on how to create an account.
2. Once you are signed in, click on Account (at the bottom of the app)
3. Tap on Billing, then Restore Purchase.
For inquires regarding our streaming platform, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other inquires, please visit our FAQ page
Q: How do I sign in?
A: You can sign in here. If you forgot your password, use the Forgot Password? option on the sign-in page to reset your password.
Q: The website keeps freezing/poor quality.
A: You can try the following troubleshooting.
Clear your web browser cache and cookies
Ensure that your device and browser is up to date
Set the resolution to a lower PI (for example 720p) by clicking on the Settings Icon at the button right of the video player
Ensure that you have a stable connection.
More troubleshooting steps for playback issues can be found here
Feel free to visit our support articles here for instructions on how to clear browser cache and more
Q: I cannot log in - Invalid Credentials
A: If you are receiving a warning message: Invalid Credentials, try resetting your password here. If the issue persists, contact email@example.com.
Q: How do I purchase a subscription?
A: You can access our subscription page here or click on a video, click on Get Access Now, then select one of the subscription plans. Click continue to create an account and complete the checkout process.